cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "William Brogden" <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject RE: cocoon setup error
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:10:17 GMT

 It is extremely likely that your server with a problem is
picking up an old version of the JAXP parser before it sees
the one Cocoon comes with. See the findingclasses.html
file in your JDK tooldocs for how this can happen.

wbrogden@bga.com
Author of Soap Programming with Java - Sybex; ISBN: 0782129285