cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "lucas" <lpons.etra...@etra.es>
Subject RE: problem with URLConnection
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 14:51:20 GMT

this is the fragment of the Servlet where the URL is accesed:

		String XML = buf.toString();
	      try{

	         	URL miurl = new URL("http://www.whatever.es/cgi-bin/XMLprocess");
	         	URLConnection con = miurl.openConnection();

	         	con.setDoOutput(true);

	         	PrintWriter escritor = new PrintWriter(con.getOutputStream());

	         	escritor.println("XML=" + URLEncoder.encode(XML));
	         	escritor.close();

			out.println("i arrive here");
InputStreamReader(con.getInputStream()));
			out.println("i don't arrive here");

                }catch (IOException ee ){
                	out.println("IOException:  " + ee.getLocalizedMessage());
                }

it is very simple and it works when is directly called as:

http://portet:8080/cocoon/generateItinerary

this address does not match any pipeline in the sitemap.

I try to integrate this servlet in the next way:

	<map:match pattern="wh@m/exec/GenerateItinerary">
        <map:act type="request">
          <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
          <map:generate
src="http://portet:8080/cocoon/wh@m/GenerateItinerary?Orig={Orig}&amp;Dest={
Dest}&amp;CodOrig=
{CodOrig}&amp;CodDest={CodDest}&amp;modo={modo}&amp;criterio={criterio}&amp;
Fecha={Fecha}&amp;Hora={Hora}"/>
        </map:act>
        <map:select>
          <map:when test="wap">
            <map:transform src="wh@m/styles/Itinerary2wml.xsl"/>
            <map:serialize type="wap"/>
          </map:when>
          <map:otherwise>
            <map:transform src="wh@m/styles/Itinerary2html.xsl"/>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
          </map:otherwise>
        </map:select>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

The output I receive is the next:

	IOException: http://www.whatever.es/cgi-bin/XMLprocess

Not very descriptive :(

I think, my problem is related to the internet conection. we have changed
the internet conection settings in the out net, so no proxy server is need
any more. Shall I rebuild Cocoon?
I also managed to change the proxy settings in the java plug-in control
panel, seting and removing the proxy parameter, but I haven't succed at all.