cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent CAPRANI" <m237...@er.uqam.ca>
Subject RE: Cocoon vs. AxKit
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:20:59 GMT
The AxKit project was started two years ago by Matt Sergeant, as a mod_perl
XML framework.
It is originally a product from the perl-xml community. I don't know when it
got connected with Apache, but it surely a good thing.

AxKit 1.0 announce (perl-xml):
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/332452
Initial announce (xml-dev):
O'Reilly Network: "AxKit: An XML-Delivery Toolkit for Apache"
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2000/11/29/wrangler.html

-- Laurent CAPRANI
   Montréal