cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: I need your help....
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:03:23 GMT
Erkan,

could you just follow the (very recent) thread named "Just starting COCOON"
? It addresses the same concerns you have.

Best regards,

P.S.
Please, next time use plain text instead of HTML.

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Erkan Yartas [mailto:eyartas@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 6:04 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: I need your help....

hello,
I have downloaded cocoon-2.0 the other day.When I unzipped cocoon-2.0 folder
had already cocoon.war file in it.
I really did not understand where am I type the command below

   .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps
install

    Do I suppose to type this in my MsDos prompt or where

    since I already have the .war file (from unzipping) can I just copy that
file instead of building another one.?

Another question is:
I just copied cocoon.war file (which came with cocoon-2.0 when I unzipped)
to tomcat's webapps/lib and then started the tomcat server. But when I typed
Http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ the page come up with an error message saying
that the page can not be displayed. Error 404.

Thanks
Adam E. Yartas