cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Dynamic Transformation
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:11:58 GMT
Marc,

the answer is yes... and it could be done in a number of different ways:
just let me explain one of these ways:

<map:match name="wildcard" pattern="dynamic-*-*-doc.html">
	<map:generate type="file" src="{1}.xml"/>			         		<map:transform
src="{2}.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

For example, calling dynamic-contents1-style1-doc.html will
produce the contents1.xml document and process it by the style1.xsl
stylesheet.

Or, for instance, calling dynamic-contents1-style2-doc.html will
produce the same document (contents1.xml) but processed by the style2.xsl
stylesheet.

Quite flexible, isn't it ?

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini