cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Virtual-domain-directorys in Cocoon2
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:25:13 GMT
Conny,

you may use Apache mod-rewrite for hiding "/cocoon" (though it will show in
the browser after redirection). There is an entry about this in the Cocoon
FAQ.

Another possibility is deploying Cocoon as a root Tomcat context... though I
don't know whether this is still possible in Tomcat 4.0.

If you come up with a better solution, would you mind update the FAQ entry
on this topic ? It is a VFAQ (Very Frequently Asked Question) and I'd love
to have it solved for good.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant