cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Groenhagen" <lars.groenha...@web.de>
Subject RE: Honours project
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:12:50 GMT
Hi,

Brett McLaughlin's book deals with cocoon 1.8.2. AFAIK there are no books
out on cocoon 2 yet (Sue Spielman's Cocoon Developer's Handbook was
originally scheduled for Dec. 2001 but isn't in print yet - I don't know
whether it will cover C2.)
I've got the sample chapter from McLaughlin's book right here. So if you
don't find it on the net you might contact me directly.

Lars

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Blakeley [mailto:brian.blakeley@cogeco.ca]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 9:40 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Honours project

Hello,

JAVA and XML by Brent McLaughlin has a chapter on Cocoon.  The chapter
sample at the O'Reilly web site used to be the cocoon chapter, but now it is
the SOAP chapter.

You might want to Google for the old chapter .... it might be out

Brian

ALSO: the mailing list Archives have it all ... just start digging....