cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: XT Transformer
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:30:32 GMT
Thanks for reporting this bug! I fixed it now.
You can either use the current CVS version of Cocoon or wait
for the next release in order to get it working...

Thanks,
Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilles Beaugeais [mailto:beaugeais@syselog.fr]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 3:15 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: XT Transformer

Hye all,

I have a problem trying using the XT Transformer with Cocoon 2.0.
I add following lines in default file sitemap.xmap :

   <map:match pattern="test">
     <map:generate src="test/docs/slides.xml"/>
     <map:transform type="xt" src="test/stylesheets/slides.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

Cocoon returns a NullPointerException error at line 110 of
XTTransformer.java file.

I can't use default XSL Transfomer because I use extension
elements prefixed with xt (<xt:document> for example) inside xsl file.

The xsl file is correct because I invoked xt from a command line and
it works.

Can someone help ?