cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject RE: url & unicode
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:36:44 GMT
I am still a bit confused. Does that mean we can directly put unicode
characters in url and the browser will convert/escape it into the right
format? Then on the receiving end, I can unescape it and convert those
unicode characters back correctly in Java String?

Any where I can get hold of the xsp-request documentation?