cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Miller, Grant" <Grant.Mil...@COGNOS.com>
Subject RE: [C2] Bug in SQL transformer?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:19:55 GMT
Ok, it turns out this is to do with copying in the xsl before the sql
transformer.
If I copy a node then the sql transform fails. If, in XSL, I match and
output the same thing as the copy would have done(in other words, a
hardcoded/manual copy) then it works fine.
Is there something special about copying nodes...(sax events or something)?
It fails both using the copy notation below and if I match on '*' and do
copy-of "@*".
I'm confused...

-----Original Message-----
From: Luca Morandini [mailto:l.moran@tin.it]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 1:09 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: [C2] Bug in SQL transformer?

Grant,

I'd suggest to take a look at the cocoon.log, which contains a lot of
information about errors.

Aanyway, I've used SQLTransformer after XSLT stages have been performed (I
generate tags embedding SP calls from stylesheets) and found no anomaly.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org