cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Durrant, Peter" <Peter.Durr...@COGNOS.com>
Subject XSP:Logic and Java
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:45:58 GMT
I have the following java code in a logicsheet:

<xsp:logic>
	double value = 1e-10;
	// and some other code...
</xsp:logic>

When this is turned into a java file by Cocoon and written to my
{Tomcat}/work/localhost/cocoon... directory I get a file that produces:
	double value = 1e - 10;

Note that the spaces after the "1e" and the "-" cause an "invalid floating
point format." error when Cocoon tries to compile this java file. This only
affects negative exponents, numbers with positive exponents are represented
correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a simple resolution? I want
to avoid using "double value = 1 / 1e10;" for example.

Thanks for your help
Pete
---
Cognos, London, UK

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.