cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Perrin <CPer...@planetsalvage.com>
Subject RE: develop content management system
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:48:04 GMT
You know, that probably is a better idea.  Suggestions from the group?  If
so, please post them to the Content Management Systems group on Yahoo! at
contentmanagementgroup@yahoogroups.com.  :)

Actually, I think SourceForge is a good idea, too.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Commons [mailto:lhcommons@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:38 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: develop content management system

I'm jumping into this conversation late, but if a
content management _system_ is the goal, then is a
SourceForge project more appropriate?  That would
include mailing list support plus website hosting,
file hosting, etc.  I have a few projects there, and
it is really simple to adminsiter (not that I do
nearly as much as I could...).

LHC

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/