cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Perrin <CPer...@planetsalvage.com>
Subject RE: What are content management and middleware?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:50:14 GMT
Bert,

I would go with an applet solution.  The load time will be a lot slower, but
you will have a more feature rich application in the end.  There are a
number of controls that ship with the basic Swing set that would make what
you are trying to do immensely easier.

Just a thought.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@visitronics.be]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 8:01 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: What are content management and middleware?

I was thinking of creating a DTD based on the basic HTML tags.  The site I
need to build is mainly about medical stuff although there will also be
lots of lists and agendas.  I like to create a DTD that is as flexible as
possible so that it can be used for most web sites.
Does anybody know of a DTD that can be used for web site descriptions?
Bert