cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Bardet" <emman...@bardet.org>
Subject RE: Cocoon URL
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:53:00 GMT
Don't you have to change the web.xml file as well ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@visitronics.be]
Sent: lundi 14 janvier 2002 22:45
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cocoon URL

This is actually a webapp question.  If you copy the cocoon.war file to
another name, say test.war, you can access it from that name, /test here.

I just copy the original Cocoon.war file to another name, let tomcat unpack
it to the new directory and then erase everything I don't need.  The
configuration in Tomcat makes sure only the right sites can access their
own webapp and not the other.
Bert