cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Multi - Page Tables Examples
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:57:50 GMT
Hi Viktor,

Just two points:

1) This is a FOP question and would probably get a better answer on their
list and
2) Even if it was a Cocoon question it would be better asked on the -users
list as it doesn't have anything to do with developing the framework.

I'm afraid I can't answer your question - I don't know.

Sorry,

J.

of this email.