cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Honours project
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:16:53 GMT
Sally,

You can get the chapter from
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/chapter/ch09.html howver please bear
in mind this was written for Cocoon 1 which was pretty different in almost
every way to Cocoon 2.  It does touch on the sitemap but if you are looking
at more detail or want to write actions, generators etc then it won't be
much help.  Have you looked at the tutorials,.samples and idiots guide that
come with C2?  These have a wealth of info and, as Brian states, the
archives are really good as well.

HTH,

Jez

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Sa11yCa1n@aol.com
    To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
    Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 8:11 AM
    Subject: Honours project

    Hi,
    I am trying to use cocoon for my honours project "Reuse  in ecommerce
technologies". However, I am finding it hard to follow and generally stuck.
Is there a book out there that can help me.
    I have been playing around with sitemap.xmap file and now I get the
message cannot find on server, even though i have retraced all my changes.

    I sent for cocoon book on Amazon, about a month ago, but was told it had
not been printed yet. Is it out now?

    I don't want to give up as it looks very useful, and if i can get
started I am sure I can make a great project, but it is hard to get started
    Sally