cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <car...@cvc.edu>
Subject Re: Xml-Pdf question....
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:38:35 GMT
You can put xsl:fo command and elements inside of XSLT stylesheets.

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....for you are crunchy and  taste
good with ketchup and mayonnaise.."