cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <car...@cvc.edu>
Subject Re: Obj: Cocoon2 [Handler Error compiling sitemap]
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:37:32 GMT
Try unpacking the jar files and putting the classes on the JDK's extensions
directory. That's how it worked for me

Carlo

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....for you are crunchy and  taste
good with ketchup and mayonnaise.."