cocoon-users mailing list archives

From car...@cvc.edu (Carlos)
Subject Re: Unable to build Cocoon.war file...
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:46:17 GMT
Try removing the .\ before buid.bat, I don't think you need it on Windows

Carlos

On 01/08/02 19:30, "Malathi Rao" <Malathi_Rao@Syntelinc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have downloaded Cocoon 2.0 and want to use it with Tomcat servlet
> engine.I came to know that we have to build the Cocoon.war file from the
> install document. I am using JDK 1.3. I am unable to build the cocoon.war
> file as when I type
>   D:\Coccon\cocoon2.0> .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
> -Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps webapp
>
>  I am getting the error as :
>
> The name specified is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
> org/apache/tools/ant/ Main
>
> Can any one help me to resolve this problem.....
>
>  Thanks in advance.....
>
> regards
> Malathi

Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
 P | California Virtual Campus
 - | C/O De Anza College
 G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that life
is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach