cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bucholdt, Christian" <christian.bucho...@BANCOTEC.DE>
Subject AW: JSP-Generator-problem
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:00:01 GMT
If I tried without <map:transform ...> Tag there is the old error:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: SAXException JspGenerator.generate():
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The root element is required in a well-formed
document.

I 'm thinking, the JSP-Generator-Output is not well-formed. But if you see
the code in my first posting - it's well-formed.

<%@ page language='java' session='false'%>

<%!
public void jspInit()
{ ... }
%>
<page>
	<jsp:include page="start_1.jsp" flush="true" />
</page>

The file start_1.jsp is also well-formed:
<content>
	<para>Test</para>
</content>

It is possible, that the JSP-Generator ignore the last </page> Tag.

If I try this example with Tomcat 4.0.1 in a *.war-file an IE 5.5 as a
client (without XSL-Stylesheet), the IE shows well-formed XML.

Should I specify a special jsp-Directory in a Config-file?

gruss
christian