cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject Cocoon and CMS
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 12:29:44 GMT
Hi,

In the past I have experimented with some opensource CMS systems like the
ones from mmbase.org and opencms.org.
As far as I can see the opencms.org cms cannot be used without the front-end
they provide and integration with cocoon will be hard.
The mmbase.org cms could be used with cocoon for content publishing (right
now they only provide a jsp tag library but I suppose this could be turned
into a logic sheet).
Only it doesn't store XML.

Did anybody find a XML based cms that seperates content management from
content publishing and could be used with cocoon for publishing?

(Now that Xindice is an apache project, maybe a cms using xindice, cocoon
and maybe other stuff would be a great showcase?)

TIA,

Michael