cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Diodato <adiod...@p21.com>
Subject RE: XSL Stylesheet question
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:29:30 GMT
Cant get this to work.

Here is what I have in my xsl,
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!DOCTYPE xsp:stylesheet [
 <!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">
 <!ENTITY crlf "<xsl:text>&#013;</xsl:text>">
 <!ENTITY copy "&#169;">
]>

version="1.0">

  <xsl:template match="page">
   <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/html"</xsl:processing-instruction>
   <head>
   </head>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

and here is what I have in my XML

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="http://localhost/style/acclaim.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<!DOCTYPE xsp:stylesheet [
 <!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">
 <!ENTITY crlf "<xsl:text>&#013;</xsl:text>">
 <!ENTITY copy "&#169;">
]>

<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
  xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"

<page>
</page>
</xsp:page>

If I add
<xsp:logic>
if (session == null) {
	response.sendRedirect("loginForm.html")
} else {
	// execute XML
}
</xsp:logic>

in between my page tags, it works fine, but if I add it into my style sheet
after this tag <xsl:template match="page">

I get a SaxParseException.

I also dont have a cocoon.xconf file.
And if I make the changes that you recommended, I still have no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tony