cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Diodato <adiod...@p21.com>
Subject RE: Question - Problem
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:50:16 GMT
I ended up getting it to work in this same manner.

Thanks for all the help,
Although I still don't know why rd.forward() doesn't work

-----Original Message-----
From: Vercesi Paolo [mailto:Paolo.Vercesi@insiel.it]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:39 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: R: Question - Problem

Yes, your are right!
Thanks a lot!

Visit our website at http://www.p21.com/visit
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, action taken, or action omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.