cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Calbazana, Al" <ACalbaz...@epotec.com>
Subject Logicsheet Errors?!?!
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:23:23 GMT
Hello,

Ok... I have modified the ctwig example (the logicsheet sample) to do a
little more work.. I am taking baby steps here, but want to ultimately get a
few function calls in.  My problem is that when calling any private
functions, which are defined in my logicsheet, my page fails miserably.  I
am pretty sure I have pointed my cocoon.xconf file to the proper location
for my for logicsheet and hand constructed my logicsheet as recommended.
The error follows:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
basic03_01_xml:
Line 117, column 28:  '}' expected.
Line 119, column 4:  Statement expected.
Line 126, column 42:  Identifier expected.
Line 0, column 0:
3 errors

***

My logicsheet follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
  xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
  xmlns:ctwig="http://www.pigbite.com/xsl"
  version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="ctwig:greeting">

  <xsp:logic>
    String msg = "Hello World";
    </xsp:logic>
  <xsp:expr>msg</xsp:expr>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="ctwig:greeting2">
<xsp:logic>
	static private int counter = 0;

	private synchronized int count()
	{
		return counter++;
	}
</xsp:logic>

  <xsp:expr>count()</xsp:expr>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-1">
 <xsl:copy>
 </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

***

My setup follows:
- Win2k
- Tomcat 4.0.1
- Cocoon2
- JDK1.3.1
- J2SDKEE 1.2.1

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I am at my wits end with this!

Thanks,

Alejandro

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com