cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Victoor <avict...@prisma-presse.com>
Subject Html generator question
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:20:16 GMT
Hello everyone
Thanks Vadim for the response to my last question.
I am using now the HTML generator to retrieve html from other sites. Since
the html I get is not well formed, Jtidy logs a lot of warning. Is it
possible to decrease the verbosity of Jtidy ?
The second part of my question is : is it possible to cache the result of
an html generator ? I would like to do the generation, put the result in
the cache and refresh it every 10 minutes... Do I need to specify something
in the sitemap ?
Thanks for your help

Alex