cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any way to use processing instructions?
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:56:12 GMT
[Subscribed back after 18 months. Sorry guys, but I didn't have
time/energy to follow both the dev and the user list. I won't be much
responsive here (you guys are doing a great job anyway, but I'll be here
as I should be]

Dimitry Chernyshov wrote:

> Actually, it's not that simple... C1 could do recursive transformations
> like:
>
> 1. Process XSP, which generates XML with PI's indicating XSL to
> process... And so on.

Right, there is no way to create such a migrating tool... well, there is
one: patch Cocoon1 to produce a sitemap out of run-time information of
the reactor.... but, no, thanks, that's not fun at all to write!

Cocoon1 and Cocoon2 are simply too different in design.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.