cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDK 1.4 pre
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:50:46 GMT
David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> At 11:22 AM 1/24/02 -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Until that time, and the time when XSP is no longer needed, tools.jar needs
>
>>to go in WEB-INF/lib.
>>

> Not sure what you mean by that.  When won't XSP be needed any longer?  Is it being deprecated?

We haven't come up with a better replacement yet.
However, it is clear that for *performance* reasons, simple
Transformers work much quicker than XSP.

It is not being deprecated any time soon.  We are looking for an elegant
solution that would help us to not have to compile pages.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin