cocoon-users mailing list archives

From yuryx <yu...@mobicomk.donpac.ru>
Subject Apache-Tomcat configuration
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:29:27 GMT
Hi Vadim

To solve this problem I deleted all lines with 'CharsetAgent' parameter
from httpd.conf. All documents
are now opened correctly from within IE (Windows) and Mozilla(Linux),
using Apache-mod_webapp-Tomcat schema.
Regards
Yury

Hi,<>

<>

Try to localize the part where the issue occurs:<>

<>

   1. Generate Document in UTF-8 using Tomcat-Cocoon, on windows, and
      save it into Tomcat/webapps/ROOT/. To save, use right-mouse-click
      from IE, NOT File->Save menu.<>
   2. Test this UTF-8 document without Cocoon, using Tomcat on 8080, and
      using Apache-mod_webapp-Tomcat.<>
   3. Compare the output of these two tests<>

<>

It looks to me that you have some issue with the Apache- mod_webapp part
of the chain.<>

<>

PS: Only mails in English should be sent to Cocoon mailing list; send me
in private for questions in Russian.<>

<>

Regards,<>

Vadim<>