cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David BERNARD <dwa...@java-fan.com>
Subject Re: interal error is still here?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:18:57 GMT
> I've install cocoon suceessful and tomcat can start the cocoon
> but internal error is still here as following:

> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
available. Please check logs for the exact error.

As write in the message See logs (cocoon.log and others) to take more info.
Have you all needed lib?
It's the default war of coocon or have you made some changes?

David "Dwayne" Bernard             Freelance Developer (Java)
                                   mailto:dwayne@java-fan.com
      \|/                          http://dwayne.java-fan.com