cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Zoffoli <czoff...@littlepenguin.org>
Subject xindice & xpath queries
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 15:13:54 GMT

Hi to all.
First of all a big thank to the cocoon team for their great work.
Secondly I have a question concerning the support of xindice added to
the cocoon CVS... I have changed class definitions to reflect the new
package structure and I'm able to do a simple query like this one:

<map:match pattern="dbxml-test">
	<map:generate type="xmldb" src="/beta/articles"/>
	<map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-samples2html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize/>

but I can't do more complex queries:

<map:generate type="xmldb" src="/beta//author[text()='Chris']"/>

Could you give me some suggestions ?

...thanks,
	Christian