cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jozsa Kristof <dy...@kami.vein.hu>
Subject Where to place global parameters..?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:25:25 GMT
Hi,

the subject may not be accurate. I'm using Cocoon in an EJB environment, and
I have to use some parameters, like JNDI settings from most of my own
Transformers, Selectors, Actions, and so. Is there any global space, where I
could propagate the JNDI settings _once_, and reach from any kind of Cocoon
class easily? (I said once, cause I dont like the solution of providing it
as a parameter in the sitemap at each Transformer, Action, etc..)

thanks much,
Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide