cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jozsa Kristof <dy...@kami.vein.hu>
Subject Re: Using Selectors the correct way?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:39:23 GMT
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 01:41:53PM -0500, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > From: Jozsa Kristof [mailto:dynax@kami.vein.hu]
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've wrote a very simple Selector class (a class similar to
> > SessionAttributeSelector), which checks whether the user has an
> > authenticated session or an anonymous one. It returns a true or a
> false
> > value based on this.
> >
> > Now when I'm trying to call it from the sitemap, I get a 'Stylesheet
> > directed terminator' fatal error, with this trace in the logs:
> >
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Stylesheet directed termination
> <snip/>
..

> You must have test="" attribute. It will be parsed to your selector into
> select() method.
>
> Vadim

Okay, I've added test="foobar" and now it works. But in theory, it seems to
be unlogical to provide a test="" attribute in any case - see, I just had a
Selector, where it could decide upon the situation without any additional
attributes.. :)

thanks,

Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide