cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hartmann" <t-...@dinobase.de>
Subject How to use RequestDispatcher?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:42:51 GMT
Hi,

I want to process the output of a servlet through Cocoon.
Because I have to pass parameters with POST, I try to use
RequestDispatcher.include(request, response):

  <xsp:logic>
  {
    RequestDispatcher dispatcher = request.getRequestDispatcher("/myservletdir/myservlet");
    dispatcher.include(request, response);
    return;
  }
  </xsp:logic>

But I get the following Exception:
Method getRequestDispatcher(java.lang.String) not found in interface org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request

Is there an easy way to create an HttpServletRequest that I can use?
BTW, is this the correct approach at all?

Greetings and thanks in advance!
Andreas