cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Aston <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Logicsheet woes
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 10:17:11 GMT

{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Yeah quite sure J

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Aston [mailto:jeremyaston@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 03 January 2002 09:14
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; sxk99c@Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Subject: RE: Logicsheet woes

Hi,

Might sound patronising, but are you including the player-info namespace attribute in the
actual xsp file that calls the logicsheet?

Regards

Jeremy

  sxk99c@Cs.Nott.AC.UK wrote:

Does anyone have a simple logicsheet skeleton code and instructions of
how to test it please? I keep can't seem to get round the problem below.
I think I have narrowed it down to a xsl problem?

Thanks for any help
Sharat Koya