cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Sempf <coc...@chaosmachine.de>
Subject Re: Xpath query with xindice and cocoon2
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:18:20 GMT
Hello,

i am sorry but i tried your tips, but i still have the same problem. I
did a xpath query with your syntax, but the only answer i get is:

The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Could not read resource xmldb:dbxml://localhost:4080/db/bible/

More precisly:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource
xmldb:dbxml://localhost:4080/db/bible/:
org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: A connection to the Database instance
'db' could not be created. Error: Cannot create resource URL. Please set
the openorb.home property.

So, it´s still the same problem. I tried it without the openorb.jar,
then i get following error message:

he org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Could not read resource xmldb:dbxml://localhost:4080/db/bible/

More precisly:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource
xmldb:dbxml://localhost:4080/db/bible/:
org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: A connection to the Database instance
'db' could not be created. Error: http://localhost:4080/db.ior

Perhaps the same problem.
One more question: How does cocoon send the xpath query? I know it is
performed using the xmldb api, but it is a http connect to port 4080 or
something else? When it is a http connect, is it possible to do the same
directly in a browser?

So i hope you have some patience with me.

With regards
Thomas Sempf