cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <kinga_dziembow...@hp.com>
Subject RE: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:03:12 GMT

Hi,
The expected form name is "Foo" it looks like you have "foo".
I assume you are sending the xml document using the form similar to
OrderPage.
I like point to you that the request you are sending is REQUEST:
/cocoon/request2 and the sitemap entry you are showing references request1.
Kinga

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Joseph Jupin [mailto:joe.jupin@fe77.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 7:21 PM
> To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
> Subject: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser
> 
> 
> Hey, All...
> 
> Does anyone know how to handle that error listed above? 
>  It's in my cocoon.log file and is the result of my 
> posting to cocoon via the Stream...
> 
> Here's the sitemap entry:
> 
> <map:match pattern="request1">
>     <map:generate type="stream">
>        <map:parameter name="form-name" value="foo" />
>     </map:generate>
>     <map:transform src="stylesheets/generic.xsl"/>
>     <map:serialize type="html" />
> </map:match>
> 
> And yes, the stylesheet is there in the correct place, 
> etc...  Here's the messages in the log (WARNING:  LONG!)
> 
> Many thanx for any help...
> 
> peace.  JOe...
> 
> === begin included ===
> <snip/>
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:207   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/Cocoon: 
> DEBUGGING INFORMATION:
> REQUEST: /cocoon/request2
> 
> CONTEXT PATH: /cocoon
> SERVLET PATH: /request2
> PATH INFO: null
> 
> REMOTE HOST: 172.30.25.117
> REMOTE ADDRESS: 172.30.25.117
> REMOTE USER: null
> REQUEST SESSION ID: null
> REQUEST PREFERRED LOCALE: en_US
> SERVER HOST: localhost
> SERVER PORT: 8080
> 
> METHOD: GET
> CONTENT LENGTH: -1
> PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
> SCHEME: http
> AUTH TYPE: null
> 
> CURRENT ACTIVE REQUESTS: 1
> MAXIMUM ACTIVE REQUESTS: 1
> 
> REQUEST PARAMETERS:
> 
> PARAM: 'style' VALUES: '[generic]'
> PARAM: 'mode' VALUES: '[html]'
> PARAM: 'lang' VALUES: '[en]'
> PARAM: 'foo' VALUES: '[<?xml version="1.0" 
> encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <ActivityPrimitive 
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >
> 	<ActivityID>
> 		<id> 123 </id>
> 	</ActivityID>
> 	<entityGraph>
> 		<Entity>
> 			<id> 1 </id>
> 			<type> String </type>
> 			<field>
> 				<fieldName> Company </fieldName>
> 				<primitiveField>
> 					<type> String </type>
> 					<value> Maersck </value>
> 				</primitiveField>
> 			</field>
> 			<field>
> 				<fieldName> Cargo </fieldName>
> 				<primitiveField>
> 					<type> String </type>
> 					<value> Rocks </value>
> 				</primitiveField>
> 			</field>
> 			<field>
> 				<fieldName> Container ID </fieldName>
> 				<primitiveField>
> 					<type> String </type>
> 					<value> XYX123 </value>
> 				</primitiveField>
> 			</field>
> 			<field>
> 				<fieldName> Berth </fieldName>
> 				<primitiveField>
> 					<type> String </type>
> 					<value> 100-Z </value>
> 				</primitiveField>
> 			</field>
> 		</Entity>
> 		
> 	</entityGraph>
> </ActivityPrimitive>
> ]'
> HEADER PARAMETERS:
> 
> PARAM: 'user-agent' VALUES: '[Java1.3.1]'
> PARAM: 'host' VALUES: '[localhost:8080]'
> PARAM: 'accept' VALUES: '[text/html, image/gif, 
> image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2]'
> PARAM: 'connection' VALUES: '[keep-alive]'
> 
> SESSION ATTRIBUTES:
> 
> 
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:211   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool: 
> Retrieving a 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline 
> from the pool
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:212   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool: 
> Retrieving a 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline 
> from the pool
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:226   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> Matched wildcardmatcher_wildcard_N4004B8 pattern:request2
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:227   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/AbstractSitemap: 
> Current Sitemap Parameters:
> PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'request2'
> 
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:227   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> Component generator:stream(param)
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:228   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool: 
> Retrieving a org.apache.cocoon.generation.StreamGenerator 
> from the pool
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:228   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> contains_view("", "null")
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:229   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> Component transformer:xslt(emptyParam)
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:230   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> Source=stylesheets/generic.xsl
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:231   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool: 
> Retrieving a 
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer from the 
> pool
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:231   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> contains_view("", "null")
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:232   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> Component serializer:html(emptyParam)
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:232   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool: 
> Retrieving a 
> org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer from the 
> pool
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:232   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> contains_view("", "null")
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:234   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/URLFactoryImpl: 
> Making URL from 
> file:/usr/local/jakarta-cocoon/webapps/cocoon/stylesheets/generic.xsl
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:235   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/TraxTransformer: 
> Using stylesheet: 
> 'file:/usr/local/jakarta-cocoon/webapps/cocoon/stylesheets/gen
> eric.xsl' 
> in 
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer@493509, 
> last modified: 1012434859000
> ERROR   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:267   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/StreamGenerator: 
> Could not get parser
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.StreamGenerator.generate(StreamGe
> nerator.java:85)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.pro
> cess(CachingEventPipeline.java:210)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.pr
> ocess(CachingStreamPipeline.java:359)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN4004B8(sitema
> p_xmap.java:7409)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2863)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2422)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.
> java:647)
> 	at 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilt
> er(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Appli
> cationFilterChain.java:193)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardW
> rapperValve.java:243)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardC
> ontextValve.java:201)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(Certificat
> esValve.java:246)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2344)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHost
> Valve.java:164)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDi
> spatcherValve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> Valve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValv
> e.java:462)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> gineValve.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpP
> rocessor.java:1011)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProce
> ssor.java:1106)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:496)
> WARN    (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:270   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/sitemap_xmap: 
> Error, try to process the error page
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in 
> StreamGenerator.generate(): java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.StreamGenerator.generate(StreamGe
> nerator.java:123)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.pro
> cess(CachingEventPipeline.java:210)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.pr
> ocess(CachingStreamPipeline.java:359)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN4004B8(sitema
> p_xmap.java:7409)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2863)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2422)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.
> java:647)
> 	at 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilt
> er(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Appli
> cationFilterChain.java:193)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardW
> rapperValve.java:243)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardC
> ontextValve.java:201)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(Certificat
> esValve.java:246)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2344)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHost
> Valve.java:164)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDi
> spatcherValve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> Valve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValv
> e.java:462)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> gineValve.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpP
> rocessor.java:1011)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProce
> ssor.java:1106)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:496)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.StreamGenerator.generate(StreamGe
> nerator.java:85)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.pro
> cess(CachingEventPipeline.java:210)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.pr
> ocess(CachingStreamPipeline.java:359)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN4004B8(sitema
> p_xmap.java:7409)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2863)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2422)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.
> java:647)
> 	at 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilt
> er(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Appli
> cationFilterChain.java:193)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardW
> rapperValve.java:243)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardC
> ontextValve.java:201)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(Certificat
> esValve.java:246)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2344)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHost
> Valve.java:164)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDi
> spatcherValve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> Valve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValv
> e.java:462)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> gineValve.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpP
> rocessor.java:1011)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProce
> ssor.java:1106)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:496)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.StreamGenerator.generate(StreamGe
> nerator.java:85)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.pro
> cess(CachingEventPipeline.java:210)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.pr
> ocess(CachingStreamPipeline.java:359)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN4004B8(sitema
> p_xmap.java:7409)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2863)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2422)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
> 	at 
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.
> java:647)
> 	at 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilt
> er(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Appli
> cationFilterChain.java:193)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardW
> rapperValve.java:243)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardC
> ontextValve.java:201)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(Certificat
> esValve.java:246)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2344)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHost
> Valve.java:164)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDi
> spatcherValve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> Valve.java:170)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValv
> e.java:462)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:564)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> gineValve.java:163)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardP
> ipeline.java:566)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:472)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpP
> rocessor.java:1011)
> 	at 
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProce
> ssor.java:1106)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:496)
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:280   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/AbstractSitemap: 
> Response successfully reset
> DEBUG   (2002-01-30) 19:07.49:281   [cocoon  ] 
> (/cocoon/request2) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool: 
> Retrieving a 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline 
> from the pool
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
> FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>
> 
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message