cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Rubin Ayma" <Ia...@mcsla.com.ar>
Subject Object X is not a component error
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:04:44 GMT
I wrote the simplest component I could and at sitemap-compilation cocoon
keeps on giving me:

Error in sitemap configuration : Object Zeus.core.cocoon.JSessionLogin
is not a Component

Why?

The component:

public class JSessionLogin extends
org.apache.cocoon.acting.ComposerAction implements ThreadSafe {

	public Map act( Redirector redirector, SourceResolver resolver,
Map objectModel, String source, Parameters par )
		  throws Exception {

		return null;
	}
}

It's well compiled and in the right place.

Any hints?

Thanks,