cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: Running cocoon in Interpreted mode
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:23:33 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "shenoy, nitin" <nshenoy@telegea.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 11:44 PM
Subject: Running cocoon in Interpreted mode

> Hi Folks,
>
> Could someone tell me how to run Cocoon with the sitemap in interpreted
> mode? On the archives I saw some discussions around the "Interpreted
> Sitemap" topic.

You need to add the scratchpad jar to you WEB-INF/lib and do the following
change at the end of cocoon.xconf:
<!--  <sitemap file="sitemap.xmap"
                       reload-method="asynchron"
                       check-reload="yes"
                       logger="sitemap"/>-->
<sitemap class="org.apache.cocoon.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor"
               logger="sitemap"/>

Then resart and enjoy. :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com
These are the days of miracle and wonder...