cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Yates" <...@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject sitemap_xmap
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:20:02 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, Ive been set the nightmare task of
setting up cocoon 2 on one
of our developement boxes and basically after 2 weeks of looking at internal
errors i think its fair to say im
not getting anywhere :)

Its a sun sparc 5 box running solaris (2.) 7, i have jdk 2 installed and
tomcat 3.1.1 after copying the .war
file and a few libs then trying to access the /cocoon directory and waiting
5 minutes im getting,

---------------
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap

Im sure its  something very simple like a configuration error which im
failing to see and would appreciate it
if someone could help,

regards,
            Rob.