cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Let's make error notification be correct and helpful
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:28:04 GMT
Some work has been done to make errors from Cocoon be more helpful for the
programmer, but more has to be done.

Since I see that many errors are still undescriptive of the real cause of
the error, we need to track them down one by one.
Please send errors that you think are not descriptive enough or plainly
wrong to Bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/) and starting the
"Summary" line with [STRANGE-ERROR]. Please add as "Attachments" all
relevant sitemap snippets and files, along with an indication of how to
reproduce the error. All these are automatically reported to developers by
Bugzilla.
My goal is to kill these bugs at most for 2.1 release.

Please help us help you ;-)

Ken

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com
These are the days of miracle and wonder...