cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chitharanjan Das" <c...@accordiasys.com>
Subject JSP Include and Forward problem
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:08:00 GMT
Hello,
            The JSP Generator problem.

Has anybody tried <jsp:include> and made it work.
The standalone JSP's work (without includes).

With inclusion of jsp:include, I get the IllegalStateException  with
            Both the flush variable set to true or false.

Calling jsp
Test.jsp

<%@ page language='java' session='false' %>
<page>
  <title>Hello</title>
  <content>
    <para>This is my first Cocoon2 page!</para>
            <para>With help from JSP</para>
            <jsp:include page="/jsp/test2" flush="true" />
  </content>
</page>

Included jsp
test2.jsp

<%@ page language='java' session='false' %>
    <para>This is my first Cocoon2 page!</para>
            <para>With help from JSP</para>

I am using cocoon ver2.0, Tom Cat 4.0. I am guessing that the servlet
version is servlet 2.3 and JSP version 1.2.

Could any of You please help me out, I am in a fix out Here ?

Thanks in advance,
Chiths

accordia, inc
34347 Maybird Circle
Fremont, CA 94555
650 279 1137
cdas@accordiasys.com

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system. Accordia Inc. is neither liable for the
proper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt