cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Saurabh Ganguly <saur...@systsoft.com>
Subject Report Generation
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:44:07 GMT
Hello everybody.

This is my second mail n the span of an hour or so. I know I am rushing a bit but I have to
get the solution to the problem very fast or else I will be in trouble.

Well my earlier problem is still not sloved . Now I would like someone to suggest me the way
I should go about learning XML and then using cocoon to generate the report of records in
a database. I am totally novice in this case having worked only in java swings ionly earlier,
this is a bit difficult for me. But I am confident that with help from all my friends there
I will be able to learn xml and also how to use cocoon and generate a report .

Thank You

Saurabh Ganguly