cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Ahlers" <m...@ambrea.com>
Subject sitemap.xmap question
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 05:16:12 GMT

Hi list,

I am new to Cocoon and I am getting my hands dirty already. I love it, but have a question
or problem that puzzles me.
Is it possible to configure the sitemap that when it encounters a 'directory-call' like ../righthere/
i.e. requests with a trailing slash that FIRST a check is made to see if there is a file present,
lets say index.xml, and IF it is, it would transform that index file rather than displaying
the directory structure?

>From browsing through the source I found this:

   <map:match pattern="**/">
    <map:generate type="directory" src="{1}"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/system/directory2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

In my eyes, it should be possible to tamper with this but I have no idea how. Thanks in advance,

Mike