cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Brust" <mbr...@virbus.de>
Subject AW: Cocoon and CMS
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 12:44:39 GMT
hi,
maybe prowler is usefull -> http://infozone-group.org.

cu majo

# Hi,
#
# In the past I have experimented with some opensource CMS
# systems like the
# ones from mmbase.org and opencms.org.
# As far as I can see the opencms.org cms cannot be used
# without the front-end
# they provide and integration with cocoon will be hard.
# The mmbase.org cms could be used with cocoon for content
# publishing (right
# now they only provide a jsp tag library but I suppose this
# could be turned
# into a logic sheet).
# Only it doesn't store XML.
#
# Did anybody find a XML based cms that seperates content
# management from
# content publishing and could be used with cocoon for publishing?
#
# (Now that Xindice is an apache project, maybe a cms using
# xindice, cocoon
# and maybe other stuff would be a great showcase?)
#
# TIA,
#
# Michael