cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Entin" <en...@togethersoft.com>
Subject RE: Possible to generate 'hard' files from cocoon
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:34:45 GMT
Hi Tim,

Cocoon has command line interface allowing you to generate targets on
disk - it creates "site" folder by default, where your files go (see
run.bat in cocoon package as startup).
Although I had some problems with that. There is parameter "follow
links", I thought if I specify target url as welcome page of my C2
project, it will generate all structure on the disk. Unfortunately it
didn't happen and I wrote a small program, which collects all possible
url in my project, and passed them to cmdline C2. That worked!

Best wishes,
Nick