cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Lamb <sl...@slamb.org>
Subject Re: Installation problems with Cocoon 2 using TomCat 4, RedHat 7.1,JDK 1.4
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:12:54 GMT
The full text is "The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available. Please
check logs for the exact error." It's referring to the logs in the
webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs directory. Search through like cocoon.log* and
I bet you will see "Error compiling sitemap" with a more helpful error
message following it.