cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Karl Øie <k...@gan.no>
Subject RE: C2.0 New package
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:21:52 GMT
RE: C2.0 New packageyou will have to download the src package if you want to
compile c2 yourself, else you can unpack the war file manually with jar.

mvh karl øie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jon Hawkesworth [mailto:jrh@talis.com]
  Sent: 3. desember 2001 11:20
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: RE: C2.0 New package

  Hi

  I don't know what servlet engine you are using but if it is Tomcat just
put the cocoon.war into your webapps directory - cocoon will deployed
automatically.

  There isn't any need to build with the 'binary' version that you have
downloaded, unless you want to pick and choose bits of the software (someone
else would have to help with that because I am new to cocoon too).

  Hope this helps,

  Jon