cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Inserting / Comining XML data
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:22:43 GMT
Luke,

yes, there is a picture emerging... though I'm so ignorant about the Cocoon
inside workings that I cannot tell you how far we can go.

Well, my wish for the new year is... a dynamic sitemap.
It would be like a sort of master stylesheet, whose input is the invoked URI
and related parameters (request parameters, session parameters,... etc) and
the process is wholly driven by SAX-events.

Is it too much to wish for ?

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant