cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Fischer" <m.fisc...@abc-media.de>
Subject XSLT transformations with Cocoon
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:57:59 GMT
Hallo,

I find myself in front of the task to process xml data through an xsl(t)
stylesheet to a different xml.
It is possible to do that using Cocoon [2] as if it where supposed to
produce an html output.

Before I embark in using Cocoon (instead of, for instance, SAXON) I'D like
to ask professional Cocoon users whether you practice this way of
transformation, whether you practice it with success and whether there are
limitations to this kind of (ab-) use of Cocoon.

Regards,

Matthias

Dott. Matthias Fischer
abc.Mediaservice GmbH