cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Manuel Andrade Muñoz" <iandrad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Examples Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 16:51:44 GMT
cocoon examples that are in the directory ESQL, when executing esql.xml shows me the following
error:&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Error loading driver.org.postgresql.Driver:java.lang.RuntimeException:</DIV>
<DIV><BR>That I have to make to see these examples?&nbsp; <BR>As I solve
these problems?&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp; <BR>From already thank you, for their